Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford F250 SuperDuty Pickup 4x4: I have a 1999 f250 super duty…

Customer Question
I have a 1999 f250...
I have a 1999 f250 super duty with a 7.3 that I thought the fuel pump was bad but replaced it and now the #30 fuse under the dash keeps blowing. I have looked for a short and replaced the relays but still blowing and have no power to the fuel pump!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/18/2016
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Hi, my name is ***** ***** is going to be caused by a shorted fuel heater, and is very common, have you disconnectd the fuel heater and seen if the #30 fuse still blows?