Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

An thanks it's my 06 taurus we I just purchased, I bought it…

Customer Question
An thanks it's my...

An thanks it's my 06 taurus we I just purchased

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I bought it having the driver side turn signal out so it blinked fast like normal an then tonight I left my lights on for 2 hours requiringme to get a jump

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
I get home an leave an within a few blocks I use my left turn signal the one that's out in the front an the radio blinked with it which is off. Then within a few minutes they quit completely
I checked what I thought to be the correct fuse but it's fine just last night the dash lights quit
I think it's all related but I'm not sure where to start as I've only had it two days
2/18/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Do you own a volt meter so we can get started diagnosing?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris