Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1995 ford mustang GT and it runs fine but after I…

Customer Question
I have a 1995...

I have a 1995 ford mustang GT and it runs fine but after I drive it and shut it off it will not restart. Fuel pump runs at turn of key and new filter was installed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

This is a friends car that needed a rack and now I am stuck with it not starting. I have spark and fuel and when it starts it runs good. The car sat for 3 years so I drained the gas and filled with new gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes if someone can point me in the right directionI worked for Mercedes Benz for 20 years but know nothing about the trics on these fords

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

New Fuel new fuel filter I have fuel at the rail and spark at the plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?

It looks like it was hit up front hard the lower support for the radiator is bent up pretty bad

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/17/2016
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 2 years ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome! I can assist you if you can wait until I get home. I have wiring diagrams for this circuit and can walk you through this diagnoses.

Hello! Its Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see if you still need help? If so, please let me know as I would like to help.