Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Shawn. I took apart the entire dashboard of a '99

Customer Question
Hey, Shawn. I took...

Hey, Shawn. I took apart the entire dashboard of a '99 expedition. I'd like to reassemble it as a unit as much as possible before I reinstall it. Is there an exploded drawing, or some instructions available to help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I needed to access a vacuum actuated door. I took the whole db apart screw by screw, using mirrors and cylinder scope. But I know it can't have been assembled that way initially. It must have had the concealed screws and inaccesible connectors assembled prior to installation in the vehicle.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/17/2016
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I have uploaded both exploded view and installation directions for the dash

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.