Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Location of fuse fuel pump relay I 't have the owners manual

Customer Question

Location of fuse for a fuel pump relay I don't have the owners manual so I don't know which relay it is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My fuel pump works and then all the sudden it doesn't work and the fuse is good so I suspect the relay might be bad
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The expert you have requested in not online at the moment , My name is ***** ***** I will help you with this, sorry for the delay.

Can you tell me the year and model of your Ford as well as engine size please?