Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is the PCM & ECM the same thing in that car cause we…

Customer Question
is the PCM & ECM...
is the PCM & ECM the same thing in that car cause we just replaced the ECM
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/17/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

You do not need to open a new post, return to your first post . See it in the link below.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/e0d3319f21d444f38d70850562ce36cf

it tells me access denied can you put it on this feed please they have been working on my car for almost three months and i need it fixed that is whyim here

Refresh your page and you should be able to open the link, I can not address the same topic in a new post.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician