Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I have a 95 f-150. inline 6, manual transmission. The ABS

Customer Question

I have a 95 f-150. inline 6, manual transmission. The ABS light is on and does not blink, the speedometer does not work. I replaced the sensor on the rear end and the wiring. what should i try next
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the speedometer and odometer do not work. The ABS light is yellow and stays on i replaced the sensor on the rear end, and the wiring
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assit you.

Have you pulled the cluster to make sure there are no witing issues on the back of it?

On the ABS, have you checked the sensor in the rear end to make sure it is reading the tone ring?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?