Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 mustang pats problem

Customer Question
2003 mustang pats problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/16/2016
Ford Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

what is exactly is your problem

Chat 1:1 with a ford mechanicLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

AlvinC answered a question about my Ford truck that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of his subject would have known what was going on.

Rich DUSA

Because of your expertise, you armed me with enough ammunition to win the battle with the dealer. They are installing a fuel filter and fuel pump at no charge to me.

MollyUSA

I needed help with my car on Saturday morning....got a response in 5 minutes, and it was the perfect solution. Thanks again to your service.

Jason V.Kirkland, WA

I do know, after going though this with JustAnswer, that I can somewhat trust my mechanic but I will always contact you prior to going there.

BRNew Jersey