Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2008 F-250 6.4L 4x4 The wrench showed up on my console my

Customer Question

2008 F-250 6.4L 4x4 The wrench showed up on my console my tuner showed a COUPLE different codes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: P0404 & P040D at first then P0710 & P0713..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is exactly what happened last time I tried your service. I get to input a small amount of info. You get my credit card info then I get the shaft. Dammit.. I honestly have no problem paying for information but this just sucks same as last time..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it... Refund my money and keep your information..
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry it is very late and most people are asleep. Would you like me to assist you still or no?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Ok