Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Kasan my expedition is stuck in 4wd mode
, When I turn

Customer Question
Kasan my expedition is stuck...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn into a park it jerks and I hear rubbing underneath while driving and jerking motions from the rear
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
2/12/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Are you stuck in 4hi or 4 low? Also what year is your Expedition?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician