Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 ford escape has no working cluster or dash controls…

Customer Question
2005 ford escape has...

2005 ford escape has no working cluster or dash controls

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Car runs fine, exterior lights and everything work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes. I am pretty handy

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing really, I just bought the car and noticed they didn't work when it was delivered

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?

It was in an accident. no structural damage, just cosmetic

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/12/2016
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 2 years ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello the vehicle runs but the insturment cluster doesnt work at all? None of the warning lights or gauges work?