Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

My 2005 ford f250 6.0 turbo diesel had a no start. i since

Customer Question

my 2005 ford f250 6.0 turbo diesel had a no start. i since then changed the stc fitting ,dummy plugs, stand pipes and the irp. oh and the fuel pressure blue spring upgrade...got it all back together and i have no boost to the turbo no prower..but no codes either
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Scott

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Check all the charge air cooler connections make sure they are all tight, chek the MAP sensor hose off the intake manifold, make sure this is connected, make sure the MAP sensor hose port on the intake manifold is open and clear also. Make sure there are no exhaust leaks, if there is a leak before the turbo, there will be no boost. It will probably set a code if the vehicle is driven far enough. Let me know if these items have been checked. Thanks Scott

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before the turbo are you refering to the air filter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Air cooler???
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

No I am saying if there are exhaust leaks before the turbo it won't spin it enough and you will have lack of boost. Check the charge air cooler pipes and hoses for leaks and the map hose and port.