Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ok I need some help

Customer Question
Ok I need some help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Ford Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 2 years ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

i can give you the wire diagram

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aje707m6j9vrbs/0211-ranger-C1008.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/0aje707m6j9vrbs/0211-ranger-C1008.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

I can't open it

you are talking,,it is open

thanks

sorry..

be sure to paste the link in your main browser,,not a search engine

i tried the link,,it is working here.

let me know

thanks

I have the diagram from switch and actuator motor so I want to know witch wires from the actuator are my ground and power to it

i really need you to open..i have allot of info inthere that will help you

can you try another computer mybe?

the brown is your power,,but it has different posisisions.as well

i need you to open if anyway possible

But I have a yello and orange going to the motor I don't see a brown wire., but where is the brown wire is getting the power from

the transfer case control module

if I puto power to the brown and ground to the yellow
It should do something

risk burning up the control module

i have all the testing you need in the link

ope it with maybe firefox

or google chrome

What's the location for the transfer see module I only see the my control switch and my shift control module
ok i was looking at the diagram and this is what a got so far . on the switch i got 12v and 5 volts coming from the module to my switch but when i push the botton on the switch to 4x4hi get 12 volts at the motor only sometimes not at the times when pushing the switch
some times i only get 3 volts and sometime nothing

did you replace the module?

the electronic 4x4 control module right
or the motor
cuz some people called the motor module

from the way you explain,,i think it is the module,,not the motor

that i was thinking that it is the module

let me know how it gos

thanks

do i need to reprogram the module

no,,if you get it for your truck

wHAT ABOUT IF I GET IT USED

it should work if it has the same set up and numbers

DESCRIPTION The electronic shift control module is powered at all times through the ELEC. SHIFT Fuse in the engine compartment fuse/relay box, to retain its memory capability. Fuse 7, in the fuse panel, provides power for the switches and the electric shift motor. OPERATION When either of the two control switches is depressed, the electronic shift control module analyses information from the transfer case shift position sensor to verify its current position. It also analyzes input information from the speed sensor and the clutch pedal position switch (or park/neutral position switch, depending upon transmission application). If all the design conditions of the system are met, the electric shift control module commands the shift motor to execute the desired function. After the shift takes place and the motor is turned off, the electric shift control module again looks at the inputs from the shift position sensor to determine if the transfer case is in the position that the operator selected. Finally, the electric shift control module illuminates the push-buttons in the electric shift control switch to indicate that the desired function has been completed.