Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What are the torque and back-off specs on the band

Customer Question
adjustment for a Ford Windstar...
What are the torque and back-off specs on the band adjustment for a Ford Windstar Transmission.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/3/2016
Ford Mechanic: Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

What year is your windstar?