EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

I have a ford freestyle 2005.
, I'm trying to get the

Customer Question

I have a ford freestyle 2005.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm trying to get the last plug in. I'm pretty sure I cross threaded the cylinder. ouch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you been able to get the plug started? Or do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need some assistance. I'm pretty sure it's cross threaded. I can't get this last plug in. I've tried for several hours now. I went to auto zone and got a "thread chaser". I'll do it tomorrow - I'm beat.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Yes. That was going to be the first option is to use a thread chaser. Do you know which cylinder it is? Front or back?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Thank you for viewing my response. Did you get your threads repaired? or do you need more help? Please rate my service and have a good day.