Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford F250 Pickup: i have changed the fuel filters on my 2003…

Customer Question
i have changed the fuel...
i have changed the fuel filters on my 2003 F250 but it starts but does not continue to run.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/2/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased. Gas engines only have one fuel filter, but you said fuel filters, but you also said 5.7 liter. The 03 can have a gas 5.4 or 6.8 or diesel 7.3 or 6.0? Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.