Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have 02 f350 5.4. All guages dead and alternator replaced.

Customer Question

I have 02 f350 5.4. All guages dead and alternator replaced. No charge no guages
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

What liter engine?

We need to get the instrument cluster out to check all the powers and grounds to it to see if the cluster or wiring is the issue assuming you have checked all the cluster fuses. Is this something you have the skills to tackle with my help?

The alternator is not charging because of the instrument cluster dead.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris