Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Question is... cigarette lighter and keyless pad (on

Customer Question
I'm Pete. Question is.....

I'm Pete. Question is... cigarette lighter and keyless pad (on drivers' door)

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Message sent before I was done. I own a 2004 Ford F-150. Cigarette lighter and keyless entry pad are not working. Owners manual fuse schematic diagram is not what I have in the truck. Trying to replace the correct fuses. Where can I get a fuse box diagram that matches my truck?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/1/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

CLICK HERE for the owners manual that will have the correct diagram in it that you need. Refer to the roadside emergency section.

If this is not the correct diagram, please provide the full VIN so I can look up the one you do have. Thanks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?