Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the…

Customer Question
2010 Ford Fusion SEL...

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the store and it just quit running. Pulled to the side of the road and the anti theft light is slowly blinking. The motor cranks over but will not start. We saw online to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and try it again...we dad and the light is still flashing and still will only crank over but not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What do you want to know? I just typed what is happenng

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Ok, I'm back...what a run around with the passwords and payments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the store and it just quit running. Pulled to the side of the road and the anti theft light is slowly blinking. The motor cranks over but will not start. We saw online to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and try it again...we dad and thelight is still flashing and still will only crank over but not start
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Closing this duplicate post, I have already responded on this URL

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/b1b15e34679b4b1f9877627b2faf5e4e

Ron, ASE Certified Technician