Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****,
, Yes, I have a 2006 Ford

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****,

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes, I have a 2006 Ford Expedition and I have an issue with the plugs or coil pack. However, I had someone check it out on their little computer and the code is U1 900-controller

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/31/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. What is the issue you are having? What is the symptom the vehicle has?

The vehicle has a vibration and cracking sound at the tail pipe. It will not accelerate like it has in the past.

Probably just the spark plugs but you could have a coil failing as well. Have you had the plugs replaced yet? how many miles are on it?

Had new plugs and coils installed 2,000 miles ago and replaced the plugs again yesterday(Friday) and the truck is still
missing and vibrating. It does not run as it should. I was told that the coils are not bad, so I am stuck until I am able to take it to the Ford Dealer.
That's OK, don't bother with the call.

Have you had a check engine light on or flashing?

You dont want to continue further? or all you all set?