, put the key…" /> , put the key…" />

Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

99 ranger spc masseg missing "whats this"
, put the key…

Customer Question
99 ranger spc masseg...

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Put the key on the ignition, then theft light starts to blink a ahve to wait about 5mint then the light will go away then i can start the truck

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/31/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Do you get the same results from both keys?

Is the theft light flashing rapid when this occurs?

What are you seeing that message on?

Any aftermarket electronics on the vehicle?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.