Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just trying to figure out what needs to be removed to get to…

Customer Question
Walt - Just trying...

Walt - Just trying to figure out what needs to be removed to get to the back three plugs ('07 Five Hundred )

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Wondering if the EGR needs to be removed

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/30/2016
Ford Mechanic: Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech replied 2 years ago
Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Yes the EGR as well as the upper intake needs to be removed. Click link below for full instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed48mdm7v2yewl2/intake.pdf?dl=0

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z

Hello again,

I was reviewing some of my older questions and noticed I was never compensated for this question because it was not rated. If it was your intention to not rate me and use my services free of charge then I will accept that as a charitable service I provided and move on. Just wanted to give you a chance to reconsider using this information for free considering the original question value was $28.

Thanks,

Kenny Z