Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 99 f250 diesel wait to start light doesn't come on I've…

Customer Question
My 99 f250 diesel wait...
My 99 f250 diesel wait to start light doesn't come on I've checked all fuses all are good while cranking
Engine won't start. All other lights on dash come on. Can you help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/29/2016
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** #30 fuse in the fuse box in the dash, is for the wait to start light, have checked this fuse specifically? and also to see if it has power to that fuse?

Iam at home and don't have a way to check that. The fuse us ok

we need to check for power, do you have a test light or a volt meter?