Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My AC on my 2012 Focus only the fan works. No Heat,

Customer Question
***** ***** My AC...

***** ***** My AC on my 2012 Focus only the fan works. No Heat, Defroster, are AC

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It only blows out the dash vents, But will not transfer to heat ac are defroster

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/26/2016
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 2 years ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, is this a digital ac control panel or manual with knobs? Does the ac compressor come on when the ac is turned on? The blower works on all speeds? Was anything done recently to the vehicle and now the concern started up? Can you post the 17 digit vin number for the vehicle?

Manual

Ok do you have the 17 digit vin number and does the ac compressor come on and engine cooling fans with the compressor?

The only thing that comes on is the fan, no compressor no heat no defroster,
1FAHP3K25CL138303
It only blows out the dash vents.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician