Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I'm back to square one again my van died on me again

Customer Question

I'm back to square one again my van died on me again yesterday I let cool off for about an hour and it started up
Can't imagine what could be the problem now
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can I get the year, make, model, engine, and what you have done so far?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ive been online with another tech for about a week already his name is james
i'll give the info as well
2003 ford e250 5.4
i've change the fuel pump and relay crank sensor cam sensor and fuel filter it will run fine for a day or two then it just stops pumping gas im clueless already only other thing i can think of is temp and oil sensor

Thanks, ***** ***** lose fuel pressure. Have you confirmed the pump is or is not getting power and ground?

What must you do to get it to start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let it cool down

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the problem
Thanks

Glad you got it fixed, what was the problem. Did my assistance help, if so can you rate my answer so I get credit?