Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 ford edge windows dont work.

Customer Question
2011 ford edge windows dont work.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. You also want to check fuse 48 (30amp) in the interior fuse box. Then we may have to check power at the accessory delay relay with a test light. But check that fuse first and let me know. Thanks.

48 is a circuit breaker. In pulled it out an it checks ok

Ok. Do you have a test light to check if power is at one of the terminals on the 48 circuit breaker? If there is not power to one side of the circuit breaker then the accessory delay relay may be bad.

I pulled the circuit breaker 48 and there is 14 volts on one of the terminals.

Ok. Your going to want to access the master window switch and check for power on the blue wire at the #2 terminal of the connector.

Hi. Have you been able to access the switch and check for power yet? Please let me know if you have more questions and also please rate my service.

Do I have to take the door panel off to get to the switch?