Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2003 ford expedition that wont start.put a new fuel

Customer Question
I have 2003 ford expedition...
I have 2003 ford expedition that want start.put a new fuel pump on and it still want start.but we I spray start fuild in it it start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/21/2016
Ford Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Ok, then check for power at the injectors with a NOID light. It sounds like they are not getting power.

Thanks, Ron