Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Keysha
, well I have a 2003 ford expedition that wont…

Customer Question
Well I have a...

Well I have a 2003 ford expedition that wont start.i put a new fuel pump on it and it still wont start.it will start if I spray start in it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/21/2016
Ford Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Check for power to the injectors with a NOID light and check the MAF sensor for being dirty or bad.

Thanks, Ron