Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****
, i have issue with how to

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have issue with how to disable the anti- Theft system on ford freestyle wagon se 2005 my the wheel is lock and i can't start the car

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
1/21/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You can not disable nor bypass a Ford PATS anti theft system. I can try to help you resolve it though or tell you what to expect is needed to repair it.