Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2008 F 150 and know there is a fuse panel inside

Customer Question

I have a 2008 F 150 and know there is a fuse panel inside the passenger compartment. There is supposed to be one in the engine compartment that has additional fuses for the trailer brakes and so forth but I can't seem to locate it. IMPORTANT the 2008 is set differently than any other year models (figures right)! Any suggestions? I can not get my brakes to work for the life of me. The wiring schematic is right on. I am perplexed. Thanks in advance R. Paine
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it the brakes tht don t work, or the brake lights?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the brakes
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

so you press on the brakes and the truck does not stop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this on top of the original price?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Yes, Just Answers charges extra for the phone call service, but it may be easier to get all the info you need,Tim