Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Kemny how ya doing..got a question put a new case from ford

Customer Question

hey kemny how ya doing..got a question put a new case from ford in this f250 truck a year ago the guy broke it putting a motor in ..he just broght it back after 15000miles was working good now has a codepo772 2704 and binds up going in 3rd put another. e solenoid on it still does same thing any ideas
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

When you have these codes and the solenoid replacement does not help. You then need to do electrical testing to confirm the computer can signal the solenoid. If it can then it means the damage is internal and for these codes that would be damage to the low reverse clutch.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris