Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

F150 cranks won't start

Customer Question

F150 cranks won't start
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Check fuse 27 in the underhood fuse box and see if it is melted. If it is then try to replace it temporarily. Sometime a pliers is needed to get it out. The fix is to relocate the fuse to a new cavity in the fuse box. Ford has a kit for this.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Let me know...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fix it thanks
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Thanks,

Kenny Z