Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I have 2005 freestyle that works fine first 10 to 20 min

Customer Question

I have 2005 freestyle that works fine for the first 10 to 20 min after started but then suddenly a check transmission appear and motor power is almos gone,when I stared the car next day start normal but then the same thing happens -pd no strange noises-
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

This could be anything from a transmission control module to an electronic throttle control to a bad transmission. Without at least getting the codes from the system its impossible to say one way or another. If you can get me the codes from a auto parts store (most will check it for free) I could give you more information on why YOURS is doing it.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. THanks