Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Just picked up my 2005 4.0 Mustang from my performance shop

Customer Question

Just picked up my 2005 4.0 Mustang from my performance shop this afternoon after they were closed. The dreaded wrench light came on. The car ran fine driving it home. I will call the shop in the morning but I've been reading about the wrench light and found your site. This looks like a problem. Any comments?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The wrench light means there is a code stored. If you had work done on the car at the performance shop, I would have them look at their work to see if they left a sensor unplugged. Example they could have worked on the exhaust and forgot to plug a O2 sensor back in, or the bypass if you removed the cats.

There are over 3 thousand codes that it can be so I would suggest that they look over their work and remove the light with the computer for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?