Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Have you ever actually seen one of these canister units? I

Customer Question

Have you ever actually seen one of these canister units? I would really like to get a part name and number to try to restore to original configuration if possible.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bob and thanks for choosing JustAnswer,

My name is Vlad.

Could you please specify the car you are talking about and what canister you are looking for?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Other expert opted out.

What is the year, make, model of vehicle? Do you have a picture of the canister in question?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy