Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My reduced engine light is on. I found a small puddle of

Customer Question

My reduced engine light is on. I found a small puddle of anti-freeze the day before. I installed new thermostats and the light is still on. I also drive in city traffic and didn't get my exhaust fully cleaned that day too. I have a 6.4
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Did the thermostat repairs address the leak?

Do you know which codes are stored?

Any modifications to the truck?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris