HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

The ignition lock cylinder on my 1999 f250 is stripped, and

Customer Question

the ignition lock cylinder on my 1999 f250 is stripped, and i cannot turn off the engine. how do i turn off the engine, before i get the ignition lock cylinder repaired later?
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello, if you remove the electrical ignition switch you can manually turn the switch to shut the vehicle off. Remove the lower dash panel under the steering column, remove the steering column cover panel and unplug the large electrical connector and unbolt the switch to manually turn the truck on and off with the ignition switch

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try that.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome, if you need more help let me know, if I was helpful please leave a positive rating so I get credit for assisting you

Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?