Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

How are you? My name is edwin and i buy a 2015 ford transit

Customer Question
Hello. How are you...
Hello. How are you ? My name is ***** ***** i buy a 2015 ford transit 350 HD Dump truck i been using it towing a trailer but for some reazon my trailer ligths are not working fine just regular ligths works but turning signals and brakes don't work i been looking for a blown fuse but can't find it can you help me ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
1/4/2016
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models additional fuses need installed in order for the trailer lights to work.I have also seen where programming may need to be done by a dealer to one or more computers to allow the trailer lights to operate.Check for any missing trailer light fuses needing installed and if found to be o.k. check the wiring at the trailer plug and see if any faults are found needing repaired.If these are all found to be o.k. a dealer may have to program one or more computers to allow trailer lighting to operate.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician