Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have a 201 ford 150 5.4 it skips when I give it gas I

Customer Question
replaced the camshaft sensor fuel...
I have a 201 ford 150 5.4 it skips when I give it gas I replaced the camshaft sensor fuel pump wire to the sensor it's still doing the same the check Engine light came back on checked the code it showed the camshaft sensor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
12/30/2015
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What is the number of the code the computer gave you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Po320
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Replaced the camshaft sensor fuel pump cleaned the throdle body and sensors the camshaft wiring plug cleaned the map sensor plus fuel filter fuel pressure 30 unplugged the vacuum pressure went to 45psi
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When driving slow no problem once get on gas it will skip

Does your scan tool show mode 6 data?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It appears all I getting is nicked and dimed not to happy about that I have yet to receive any information sorry I even contacted you guys

Why do you feel that way? No matter if I get enough information to properly help you or not it costs the same. Why would you want me to make a half informed decision instead of giving you the best help possible under the circumstances?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician