Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2011 F150 4x4 has odd pop in rear when I back out of uneven

Customer Question

2011 F150 4x4 has odd pop in rear when I back out of uneven drives while turning
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Its single pop, and only occurs once a day?

If you do not turn can you get this to occur?

So far the possible causes are the rear axle limited slip clutches grabbing to much.

Sticking valves inside the shocks.

Driveshaft slip yoke splines binding and needing to be greased.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's frame, spring, bed mount related. Only in a bind, drives fine other than turning into a drive off of street that puts truck in a bind. Just can't locate

Do you know anyone with a 150$ STEELMAN chassis ear tool, it can find the cause.

Can you loosen the bed give it a good shake then re-torque the bolts to see if that address it.

All Ic an do is suggest things to TRY since I am not there to experience it and diagnose it.