Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Thanks help!

Customer Question

Hi! Thanks for the help!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Are you using OEM fuel filters? If not we need to try that, I have seen restriction and sealing issues with aftermarket ones.

Were there issues prior to the filter change that brought on the need to change them or was this just normal maintenance that you have done many times prior?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris