Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My aftermarket alarm system on my 2006 Ford F150 (the alarm

Customer Question

my aftermarket alarm system on my 2006 Ford F150 (the alarm is a ford product) is not working, keeps going off when I try to start the truck. can I disable it?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

yes you can disable this system. It is mounted under the drivers side of the dash. You will need to locate the module, track down all the wiring and remove the system and mend all the wire splices.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.