Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  35 years ASE Master Tech, Diagnostic , Electrical Specialist
13677702

TURN SIGNAL IS MAKING A BUZZY SOUND

Customer Question

TURN SIGNAL IS MAKING A BUZZY SOUND
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you send more details? buzzy sound? what is happening? you turn on a turn and it does not blink and makes a noise? where is the noise coming from? behind dash ? I need as many details as you can send, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It blinks but makes the buzzy noise.
all my lights work
the noise seem to be coming from the lower console between he driver and passenger.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Very sorry for the delay, I was off today prior to your reply, Do you still need help or di you locate the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All my lights work
But when I turn my tutn my signals on the buzzing noise comes on and I won't see the arrows on my dashboard.
The noise seems like it's coming from the lower console between the driver and the passenger side
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Under dash, right of the steering column, kind of tight area is a small relay box, may still have a plastic cover on it, Remove the cover and 2 relays in that relay box, one is the flasher relay for turn signals, You may be bale to help locate if you listen up under dash and feel around for the noise and that is the relay box, You need to change the flasher relay, It sounds like it is failing, Here are a couple picture links. One shows the aux relay bx #4 where the relay is located