James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

I have a 08 6.4 recently rebuilt the top end, new head

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 08 6.4 recently rebuilt the top end, new head gaskets, head bolts, high psi fuel pump, etc. I have a H&S tuner. I have deleted the egr & dpf completely. I am getting codes P0405 P0488 P0677 P1335 and U3F06 could you please tell me what these codes are, and what I can do to clear them. Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

P0405, p0488, p1335, are all related to the EGR valve. P0677 is for glow plug #7. You could have a bad glow plug most likely. As for the three EGR codes it's possible the programmer doesn't have the correct program installed from H&S. Sometimes you just need to call them and they can send you a new flash.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.