Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I recently removed my motor to replace the egr cooler, oil

Customer Question

I recently removed my motor to replace the egr cooler, oil cooler, head gaskets, rear main seal, oil pan seal, oil and fuel filters, and clean the motor. After I reassembled and installed the engine and started it, the engine ran for a while then died. Couldn't get it started after that. I opened the upper fuel filter several times to relieve any air in the system. Also I'm getting a tbc code while cranking the system. Any suggestions?
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you have a scan tool that can monitor data? Did you change the oil after all this work? I'm assuming you did.