Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2012 F150 crew cab. I think the doors that

Customer Question

I have a 2012 F150 crew cab. I think the doors that open/shut allowing the heat to flow may be my problem. Sometimes it works, other times It does not allow heat to come through, yesterday it stuck on heat when I tried to turn the heat down. Can I fix myself, or let a professional? Maybe I'm just bucking having to pay the " diagnose" that the service centers would charge.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. The most common cause for this concern on your F-150 is the blend door actuator. It is something that you could replace yourself.