Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Chuck, My 2008 Ford Explorer Limited only blows small amount

Customer Question
Hi Chuck, I'm Bob. My...
Hi Chuck, I'm Bob. My 2008 Ford Explorer Limited only blows small amount of cold air our defroster vents. Heater and air conditioner seem to work ok.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
12/5/2015
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 1 year ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, does the other vent modes work or does the air only blow out of the defroster?The blower fan appears to work on all speeds?Is this an electronic EATC climate control system?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is an electronic EATC climate control system. For a while it seemed to only blow cool air our of defroster vents. Heater vents all worked fine. After working with it some more this afternoon, I think it is now working properly in all settings. Not sure what I did but I buttoned it back up. No point fixing what isn't broke. Thanks for your support.

no problem, if you need more help just let me know

Ron, ASE Certified Technician