Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

Driving down the free way, as I went to murge my car made a

Customer Question

Driving down the free way, as I went to murge my car made a think noise and it started to dump fluid from the back of the engine.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It made a thunk* or POP, and the fluid was radiator fluid. No fluid in my oil and no oil in my fluid
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is Vlad.

Based on information you provided, it sounds like you have had a coolant hose burst resulted in a coolant loss/leak. I would start from careful visual inspection of the cooling system hoses. It could be heater hoses or radiator hoses or even radiator. If you can't see anything , then you will need to fill up the cooling system and perform a pressure test that requires a special pump to pressure the system. This test should reveal the source of the leak.

Expert:  Vladgmru replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back if you need more assistance or if you have more results after testing it in order to continue conversation.

If you are happy with my answer so far and find it useful, please rate my answer positive .

Thanks, Vlad

Expert:  Vladgmru replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am just checking if you found what was wrong and if you need any further assistance. Thanks,Vlad