Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2003 Crown Victoria, fuse gages, automatic headlights, and

Customer Question

2003 Crown Victoria, fuse for AC gages, automatic headlights, and rear defogger goes out. It works while I am driving, I notice when I turn the car off, then turn the car back on, the fuse is out.
Do you have any idea where I can look for the short. I looked under the dashboard already. I don't see anything.
Thank you
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the actual fuse location # ***** also the VIN#. There is a recall out for the lighting control module on Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis from 2003 thru 2005