Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2001 ford ranger 4.0L automatic transmission 4x4.

Customer Question

I have a 2001 ford ranger 4.0L automatic transmission 4x4. It always started but it has now refused to start with half tank of gas. It cranks but would not start now. I have tried to no avail. Now what do I do now?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you tried spraying starting fluid in it and seeing if runs for a second?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No anr where do I spray the starting fluid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where in the engine do I spray this fluid and I am away from noe but will be back on Monday morning. Can we continue at that time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does it take to get a response?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

you remove the air filter and spray it in the intake tube,Tim